Tuesday, August 11, 2009

A Little Help, Please...

Hey everyone! I just wanted to share with you one of my FAVORITE sites on party planning. I find a lot of inspiration there and I think you will too.

First the link: Totally Tabletops

Now, a little background...

The brains behind this fab Seattle event and rental company is Miss Sheena S. Kalso. Entrenched in the party biz for the last 5 years, this West Coast powerhouse was growing weary of the generic limitations of party rentals. She decided to rectify the problem and offer Seattleites flirty, fun and fabulous dinnerware options. Growing as one of the premier event companies in Seattle, Totally Tabletops is a perfect 10 in my book.

The Mission Statement:

Totally Tabletops is dedicated to thoughtful service and providing inspired products, making beautiful style and design accessible to all who share in the passion of entertaining and the belief that when people gather, memories are made.


What a beautiful statement. Ah, me! What a great place to go for all your party needs. If only we had something like this here in the Cream City.

There you have it. Totally Tabletops is totally brill and is a great place to go for inspiration, ideas and suggestions! Check out the blog or the website and I guarantee you won't be disappointed...I never am. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment