Thursday, November 19, 2009

The Totally Wonderful, Very Big Surprise!


Paper Source has done it! Finally, get this, a home letterpress machine! Isn't it a honey? It's a table top unit that allows you to craft your own beautiful letterpress creations. A-woo hoo! I have been waiting for something like this for ages and now it's finally here, like my wildest party planning dream come true! *Sigh*

Retailing for $149.99, this little beauty won't break the bank either. Also available for purchase on the Paper Source website, are letterpress inks and plates. Check them out here. Oh, what I could do with this...letterpress place cards at my next soiree, anyone?

Think of it! You could now bring letterpress into the realm of DIY. All that style at my fingertips! I die!

No comments:

Post a Comment