Monday, June 29, 2009

Back in the Saddle

Hey everyone! Again, let me apologize for being silent so long! I have been ultra busy here in the MKE. A friend of mine is getting married in August and I've been giving her some advice, I'm planning a Tiki barbecue (details of the planning will be split between my two blogs), I'm updating things at my other blog, cleaning up pictures of a Farmer's Market in Madison (our capital) and picking out some recipes to go with the pictures for a garden party idea, and planning a cupcake party (details soon...I've finished the invites!). Also, The Hubbs and I have been cleaning up our yard and planting flowers before it gets too hot.

Oh, and Summerfest is here and The Hubbs and I went on Sunday....lots of fun!

Sooo, this week? I have a new Etsy Lovin' segment for you, a how-to and a couple garden party ideas. I think it's going to be pretty great. I have a big week planned here at Renegade Soiree and I hope you'll join me!

Let's get to it!

1 comment:

  1. I've got some white petunias out on the porch, I'm in Chicago, we have just a porch. What kind of flowers will you plant?

    ReplyDelete