Wednesday, December 2, 2009

New {Blog} Love

Hello my lovelies! I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend. I am working on my holiday gift guides and it is taking me FOREVER! In the meantime I wanted to share with you a few new things I've found here in MKE.

I was doing my daily blog crawl and I happened upon a link. As usual, I followed it and this is what I found! I love that she has her own blog as well as the website. And what a cute blog it is, too. Lot's of great inspiration. Anyway, Sweetness By Alice is located in Milwaukee and her cakes are chic, whimsical and above all, beautiful!

Haute Apple Pie, a popular Milwaukee blog is on my radar in a big way! I love blogs that are a super special treasure trove of ideas and this one certainly fits the bill. The three wonderful ladies who write for the blog have a really wonderful way with words and are incredibly creative. I am so LOVING this blog right now! I encourage you to check it out, you won't be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment