Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Unique Hostess Gift Ideas


Well, the Holiday season is in full swing and what a season it is! This time of year is always full of love, laughter and an unmistakable air of frivolity. What, in my opinion, is the best way to celebrate this festive season? With a fabulous holiday party, of course! I will be attending several this year and hosting one of my own very soon. We will be traveling to la casa de MIL on Christmas Eve for a traditional family get together and returning on Christmas Day for a cocktail party. While telling my Mom about all of this, she said to me, "I hope you remember to bring a little something for The Hubbs' Mom." To which I replied, "Of course I did, I've purchased a darling set of wine charms."

This got me thinking about hostess gifts. I love the idea of them, but in execution it can be tricky to come up with. I try ever so diligently to bring each host/hostess something unique and in keeping with their unique personalities and tastes. But, I must admit, that even I sometimes fall into a bit of a gift giving rut. Especially after a long week at work. My point? Well, this morning during my daily blog crawl I came upon this great little post. Click here for Delish's take on unique hostess gift ideas. I'm warning you, some of these are a little pricey, but I'm sure with a little thought and ingenuity, a suitable, more budget friendly counterpart could be achieved.

Enjoy the article!

Photo Credit: Exotic Green Garden dot com

No comments:

Post a Comment